IT Audit Supervisor
Primary focus for the IT audit plan:
· Lead audit engagements covering the IT audit plan, including risk assessment, audit planning, audit testing, control evaluations, report drafting, and follow-up and verification of issue closure, ensuring compliance with corporate policies, regulatory guidelines, and industry best practices.
· Assess IT processes, systems and applications. Perform various other reviews of IT management policies and procedures such as change management, business continuity planning/ disaster recovery and information security to ensure that controls surrounding these processes are adequate.
· Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field; advanced degree and/or certification (CPA, CIA, CISA, CISSP, CRISC, CRCM, CAMS, MBA, etc.) preferred/to be obtained within 6 months of employment.
· Lead audit engagements covering the business, including risk assessment, audit planning, audit testing, control evaluations, report drafting, and follow-up and verification of issue closure, ensuring compliance with corporate policies, regulatory guidelines, and industry best practices.
· Manage plan, budget, and schedule for assigned audits, ensuring audits are completed timely and within budget.
· Supervise assigned auditors on audits
· Establish strong working relationships with business process owner/management.
· Work closely with audit colleagues in the early identification of emerging control issues and report them timely to audit and business management.
· Assist in the development of other team members.
· Assist in performing ongoing analysis of risk trends, ensuring appropriate audit coverage.
· Stay up-to-date with evolving regulatory changes and market events impacting the business.
· Assist in developing/implementing automation to streamline the audit process. Assist other team members through development of enhanced analytics/diagnostic reports/tools.
· Ensure adherence to professional audit standards/guidelines.
· Support the comprehensive risk assessment process.
· Support special projects as directed by management.
· Support continuous process improvement by identifying needs and opportunities; champion common audit process approaches; and recommend process changes to maintain the highest quality standards.