Sr. IT Auditor
The position will help you demonstrate understanding of business, control risk management, IT controls, and related regulatory compliance standards. You will perform internal audit assurance activities (finance, operational, IT, and SOX). You will have the ability be involved in planning & scoping. You will be able to draw on critical thinking skills to help plan and lead audits.
This position leads and participates in audits with an emphasis on internal controls and risks for the company. The senior will work with the business functions, IT, and other areas within the company.
· 3+ years of relevant work experience, with manufacturing industry focus a plus.
· Bachelor’s degree (in Accounting, Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Accounting Information Systems or related field)
· Demonstrated technical knowledge of SAP security, testing SAP IT Controls, SAP GRC, and core SAP concepts
· Experience with SOX (implementing or auditing controls)
· Strong written communication skills
· Strong interpersonal skills – the ability to work in a collaborative team environment and effectively interface with all levels of the organization
· Demonstrated ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, and effectively manage multiple priorities
· Desire to stay current on new and changing technologies
· Requires domestic and/or international travel – approximately 5-10 % of the time
· Enthusiastic, self-motivated, willing to be challenged
· CISA, CISSP, CIA, CPA, or other certifications technology driven certifications.
· Knowledge of SOC/ SSAE18 reports.